SOLABS QM10 supports an APP model to manage and report on Quality Process and Events.
The following provides details on SOLABS' current and soon to be released APPs.
Videos, User Guides, etc are available here:
(Offered with SOLABS QM Essentials)
Pharmaceutical Product Complaint (P0056)
Customers can purchase QM APPs during the initial implementation or at any time after. SOLABS QM is built to scale and grow with your organization.
Need more info?
Contact sales @ 1-877-322-1368 ext. 2 or email@example.com
The cost of QM APPs varies based on the number of QM APPs and Add-ons used. The following table displays the recurring costs of QM APPs.
|Number of Apps||Annual Fee*|
|1 Add-on||$12,000 / yr|
|2 Add-ons||$24,000 / yr|
|3 Add-ons||$30,000 / yr|
|4 Add-ons||$40,000 / yr|
|5 Add-ons||$50,000 / yr|
|6 Add-ons||$54,000 / yr|
* License, Support and Maintenance Fees billed annually on the same date as your SOLABS QM Essentials license every year.
The implementation timeline ranges from 25 to 60 business days depending on how many QM APPs are selected to be implemented all at once.
One-time implementation fees apply when installing QM APPs.
One-time implementation cost estimate:
|Implementation Services*||10,000$ - 15,000$|
* You are billed 35% of the total implementation services costs on the signature date. Billing will resume when total actual service costs exceed the 35% upfront payment. The remaining 65% of service costs will be billed monthly on a time and materials basis following the advancement of activities.
** Validation Package: You are billed 50% on signature date and 50% when the hand-over is completed and the QM APP is deployed in the production environment.
Please sign in to leave a comment.