The configuration of the SSO feature is a 3 steps process:
- The client needs to configure their access in the SSO solution (Azure, OneLogin).
- The client sends SOLABS the configuration information.
- Using the information provided by the client, SOLABS configures the QM10 software to interact with the client's SSO solution.
In order to achieve this, we use 3 different documents:
- A procedure that defines what needs to be configured on the client-side.
- A form used by the client to provide configuration information to SOLABS.
- A procedure used by SOLABS to configure the QM10 software.
Learn more on our SEO integrations: Single Sign-On solutions & QM10 – SOLABS
- TINS000077 - How to configure the Microsoft Azure login in SOLABS QM 10 - Azure side
- TINS000076 - How to configure the Microsoft Azure login in SOLABS QM 10 – SOLABS side
- FORM000019 Azure Configuration Parameters Form