March 31, 2020 Update:
SOLABS completed several important milestones of its mitigation plan on March 27.
Our mitigation plan is based on the following priorities:
- Continue to keep our Support and Maintenance services 100% operational as per our SLA
- Protect our employees, their families and maintain our strong competencies available at all time
- Consistently be ready to communicate with our authorized level II contacts about any changes in our ability to provide our Support and Maintenance services
- Constant oversight of critical suppliers and any changes in regards to their ability to provide services to SOLABS
March 19, 2020 Update:
SOLABS' employees work from home until end of April 2020.
We continue to monitor our important partner Iron Mountain (Data Center) and will update clients if any incidents impacting our hosted option need to be communicated.
March 16, 2020 Update:
SOLABS maintains all its services operational.
Clients may experience longer than usual response times in professional services projects (implementation, deployment of QM APPs, etc.).
Information on Iron Mountain and its Data Center operation:
March 11, 2020 Update:
SOLABS measures are as follows:
- “Work from home” until end of April is available to all employees. The office remains open for use.
- Imposed changes and limits on travel (following government travel advisories).
- Promote use of video-conferencing and other communication tools instead.
- Employees are required to notify SOLABS Human Resources if they are infected or have been exposed.
- If an employee’s infection is confirmed, SOLABS will tell co-workers that they may have been exposed.
- Avoid discrimination.
- Regular review of suppliers and any changes in their ability to provide services.