SOLABS QM 10.8.0 and 10.8.1 contain many changes, bug fixes and new features. Functions and features related to the Single Sign-On do not apply to On-Premises installations.
More specifically the following items of the Release Notes are not to be considered for On-Premises installs when evaluating the impact of the changes included in such releases:
- New SSO (Single-Sign-On) feature (10.8.0 – QMX-923, QMX-988, QMX-989)
The following changes included as part of the Change Lists (FORM000011, available in SOLABS' E-Room) which are related to Infrastructure Enhancements, Security and Performance Enhancements and Packaging & Delivery Enhancements, which are not documented as part of the Release Notes will also not apply to On-Premises installations:
- Review SSO Terminology to segregate and Hosted SSO and External SSO as OKTA (10.8.0 – QMX-1053)
- New configuration to prevent creating user account in SOLABS Identity type on specific hosted instance (10.8.0 – QMX-1104)
- SharePoint Access - Modify list of access to remove the Administrator option (10.8.0 – QMX-1112)
- OKTA vs Hosted SSO + New Login (10.8.1 – QMX-1116)
- Issue with installation when deploying a third instance on the same computer and added the possibility of deploying 6 SOLABS QM instances on the same server (10.81 – QMX-564 and QMX-1028) – This does not apply as only 2 instances are installed on the same server for On-Premises Installation).
The above changes will be transparent to On-Premises Installation and all other bug fixes, changes and new features of these releases will apply.