To enable our clients to follow up with the open CREQs they might have we send a weekly report, on Monday morning, called Weekly CREQ In Process. This report can be sent either in pdf or Excel format.
This report enables you to view which requests are opened and at which steps they are currently sitting within our CREQ process. It provides the following information:
- CREQ Number: CREQ number generated by our system
- Client Reference#: used to refer client change request number.
- Criticality*: issue criticality level by SOLABS standard:
- Urgent: Production or entire system or critical component (Adlib, Database Engine, Homepage, Main Functionalities) is not functional.
- Major: A feature of the system that is not working as expected so that production or mission-critical business operations cannot be performed.
- Moderate: A feature of the system that is not working as expected but most business operations continue.
- None: Not related to a system malfunction. (Ex: Questions, Updates, etc.)
- Date initiated: date that client sent issue to support.
- Summary: issue summary.
- Description: issue description.
- Category: CREQ category: either Core software or QM Apps.
- Type of request: Type of issue (Issue, Question, Upgrade, Other).
- Request status:
- Client: Name of client that submitted the issue.
- Completion Date:
If you want to follow-up or escalate a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If an issue requires multiple steps to resolves, a weekly meeting can be setup with the client to ensure a tight follow-up of the defined set of activities.
* For up-to-date information about criticality and response time in relation to each criticality level please consult the latest version of the Support Service Level Agreement (SLA) document.