Once the SSO feature is configured and activated a few changes happen in the system.
Here is a list of changes:
- Authentication requests are redirected to the SSO user directory:
- The authentication box will change and reflect the SSO provider activated.
- The username and password to be used will now be the one from your SSO vendor (Microsoft Azure or One Login)
- If you have SAML enabled, you can transition directly into the application without authenticating from your SSO application dashboard or if you are authenticated to your SSO vendor portal.
- Login types will now be restricted the login type related to the activated SSO vendor:
- Microsoft Azure, login type = Azure AD
- One Login, login type = OneLogin
- Our internal user directory (Microsoft Active Directory), will continue synchronizing your username and password from your SSO directory to enable a seamless customer experience with other services offered within the QM10 ecosystem like the QM10 Report portal.
- e-Signatures are also redirected to your selected SSO vendor for validation, there is however no visual change in the system that can be perceived by the user.
- For external accounts, we suggest the use of B2B when using Microsoft Azure.
Learn more about our SSO Capabilities: Single Sign-On solutions & QM10 – SOLABS