Status as of 29-Sep-2021:
- Release date: by October 15, 2021
- Installs to begin in validation environments by Oct. 26, 2021
- Qualification documentation is available in the eRoom except executed tests and reports
- Further details needed as to how clients can communicate to SOLABS who should be authors of Online Assessments in Questionmark and also more info on training offering by Questionmark (cost est. : USD1,200)
- User Guides will be updated starting Oct. 5, 2021 through end of October and made available to clients through and references here in this article
There are multiple things you need to know with respect to your SOLABS QM 10.9 upgrade.
1- Release Notes
2- The SICCs to support your internal Change Control process.
3- SOLABS QM Core Release Upgrades- Methodology.
Includes all you need to know to prepare for the upgrade to SOLABS QM 10.9.0.
Important information to ensure your 10.9 transition is smooth with end-users :
- Note: As of 10.9.0 SOLABS QM cannot be installed on premises.
We look forward to your feedback!