Sometimes, your emails from QM10 will be received in your junk folder. This is typically due to your system flagging our emails as spam. The following procedures detail how to mark a sender as safe or whitelisted so they never end up in the junk folder.
How to Add a Sender to the Safe Senders List in Microsoft Outlook
1. On the Ribbon, from the Home tab, in the Delete group, select Junk.
2. From the drop-down list, select Junk E-mail Options.
3. Select the Safe Senders tab.
4. Click Add.
5. In the Add address or domain dialog box, type an email address or domain.
6. Click OK.
Filtering rules can be used to ensure the emails sent by your QM10 environment don't end up in the junk folder.
1. Click on one of the emails received by QM10.
2. On the Ribbon, from the Move tab, select Rules.
3. Select Create Rules.
4. In the section When I get email of all the selected conditions: tick From <QM10 instance email address>.
5. In the section, Do the following:
- Tick Display in the New Item Alert window.
- Tick Move to the item folder (choose the folder you would like, it can be Inbox or another.)
6. Click OK
7. Tick Run this rule now on messages already in the current folder.
8. Click OK
Exchange level (Office 365)