When converting documents, some PDF files fail to convert certain images and show a generic figure in its place.
In order to rectify this issue please follow these steps:
1) Open the original file.
2) Select the picture, right-click on it, select “save image as…” and save it on your disk as .png, .bmp or .jpeg format .
3) In the MS Word file, delete the current image causing the issue.
4) Use the insert/picture/from device option in order to re-insert your image in the document.
5) Make sure that the image stays within your documents margins.
6) Save the MS Word file and re-upload it in SOLABS QM10.
* You might need to re-approve the document as a new version if this issue is identified after approval.
In order to avoid facing this image conversion issue. follow those simple guidelines:
A) Always use the image insertion option and avoid simply copy/pasting images within your documents.
B) Make sure to keep all images and tables within your documents margins.
Article is closed for comments.