10.9.1 introduces changes in the SRRS Standard Training Reports.
It is now possible to select the basis for the Training Compliance Calculation (%).
There is an option to select what the training compliance calculation should be based on:
- The Job Title Profile (Default selection prior to 10.9.1)
- All training activities assigned (even those not part of a Job Title Profile)
- The Job Title Profile AND all the other training activities assigned
This option is available in the following reports:
- Department Training Compliance by User
- Employee Training Compliance
- Training Compliance by Department
- Training Compliance Department Status by User
- Training Compliance Distribution
- Training Compliance User Distribution by Range
For all of these reports, it is possible to filter by Training Assignment (Training Assigned to): End User, Trainer, or Not Assigned.
AND, for all of these reports, it is also possible to EXCLUDE the activities that are not due yet (due date in the future) from the calculation.
For the Employee Training Compliance Report:
In addition to the options mentioned above, a new option to filter the activities based on the Due Date has also been included. It is now possible to exclude the activities not yet due but also to display ONLY the activities that are OVERDUE
And, it is now possible to filter this report based on Document Type(s)
Finally, for all of these reports where it was possible to select only one Department for filtering, it is possible to select multiple Departments.
We hope you enjoy the NEW FEATURES of release 10.9.1.
For more information you can listen to our QMI Podcast, episode #48: