Information to send to SOLABS' Support Team:
- Description of the problem or request: Describe the sequence of events leading to the error, or the question you’d like to ask. Examples:
- “When clicking the Confirm button of the ____ Process, I get an error message….”
- “When accessing [Document Name], I see a blank screen.”
- “How do I do [task/process]?”
Impact: How it affects your business in concrete terms, telling SOLABS how quickly you need this problem addressed. Examples:
- “We can no longer start new processes, but we can access and modify older ones.”
- “Users cannot log in to SOLABS, this is urgent.”
- User Name: The user name of the person to whom the problem occurred.
- Date and Time: When the error occurred.
- Section: The SOLABS QM section where the error occurs/section related to the question asked.
- Screen capture of the actual error and or error message.
- Ticket or reference number for this case (if applicable).
- Unhandled error: This is a fairly ambiguous error message, so please send additional details.
Sending the Email
SOLABS has prepared an email template you can copy and paste, below, to send questions or report problems to SOLABS:
Subject: Question or problem with
- Description of the problem or request:
- User Name:
- Date and Time:
- Screen Capture:
- My ticket or reference number:
Please attach any supporting information (Screenshot, Server log, Audit Trail, Summary Report, etc.)