The collaborative review feature works in tandem with your O365 SharePoint portal. It is therefore required that users requiring this feature needs the appropriate rights to the SharePoint libraries used for this feature.
Here are the steps required to add a user on the SharePoint side of things, note that the user executing those steps requires Full Control privileges on the SharePoint library:
- Connect to the SharePoint portal created for the SOLABS QM Collaborative review, it is normally a subsite of your main O365 SharePoint site
- On the right side click on the appropriate Library (the default naming convention is SOLABSQM O365 <Instance Name>). Ex.: SOLABSQM O365 VAL or SOLABS QM O365 Validation.
- Click the gear icon.
- Click Library settings.
- Click Permissions for this document library
- Click the Members group.
- Click New, then Add users to this group.
- Type in the user name and click once the system finds him.
- Click Share.
Note: SOLABS QM Validation and Production have their own libraries and sometimes have different subsites (when requested by clients).