When converting documents, some PDF files fail to convert certain images and show a generic figure in its place.
In order to rectify this issue please follow these steps:
1) Open the original file.
2) Select the picture, right-click on it, select “save image as…” and save it on your disk as .png, .bmp, or .jpeg format.
3) In the MS Word file, delete the current image causing the issue.
4) Use the insert/picture/from device option in order to re-insert your image in the document.
5) Make sure that the image stays within your document's margins.
6) Save the MS Word file and re-upload it in SOLABS QM10.
* You might need to re-approve the document as a new version if this issue is identified after approval.
In order to avoid facing this image conversion issue. follow those simple guidelines:
A) Always use the image insertion option and avoid simply copy/pasting images within your documents.
B) Make sure to keep all images and tables within your document's margins.