You will be contacted by one of the support team members to confirm date and time of the intervention(s) & provide you with the approved version of the SICC.
Upon your approval, SOLABS will send a MS Outlook appointment request to you and your internal Contact Level 2 support group has a confirmation.
Once you receive the appointment request:
- Consult the SICC document for any steps that could be required to be executed by the client prior, during or after the intervention.
- Validate internally that the intervention does not interfere with any ongoing project(s) or audit(s).
- Please ensure that the schedule enables your company to initiate an internal Change Control request and receive all approvals if required by your internal policies.
- Please approve the MS Outlook appointment if the previous requirements have been met otherwise contact the SOLABS support team and propose a new date for the intervention.
- Please advise any employee(s) in your company that will be impacted by the down time caused by the intervention.
- If require, schedule an IT resource that will provide SOLABS with access to your infrastructure on the day of the intervention.
- Schedule yourself time on the day of the intervention for any steps defined in the SICC document, if any. Provide confirmation that the steps have been executed once completed.
- Once the intervention is completed, in Production only, and once you have received the email confirmation that the intervention is completed, test that the issue has been corrected by the intervention and send the results to the SOLABS support team.