Training records for deactivated users can be retrieved using the following Excel Report on the SOLABS Reports Portal. This can be useful in case of audits requiring training evidence.
This report can be used to access training records for active users and for deactivated users. To run the report for deactivated users, follow the instructions below:
Filter column C (User Status) to status = Deactivated
Filter column E (User Full Name) to the User of interest
- Column J lists the Training Activities (and can also be filtered for a specific Training Activity of interest)
- Column AN lists the Training Status for each Training Activity
- Column AP lists the End User Confirmation Date
- Column BB lists the Second Confirmation Date, if applicable *
- Column BJ lists the Grading Date, if applicable *
* If more than one completion requirement applies to a Training Activity, the user is not in a Trained status until all have occurred.