The configuration of the SSO feature is a 3 steps process:
- The client needs to configure their access in the SSO solution (Azure, oneLogin, Okta).
- Client sends SOLABS the configuration information.
- Using the information provided by the client, SOLABS configures the SOLABS QM software to interact with the client's SSO solution.
In order to achieve this, we use 3 different documents:
- A procedure that defines what needs to be configured on the client side.
- A form used by the client to provide configuration information to SOLABS.
- A procedure used by SOLABS to configure the SOLABS QM software.
- TINS000077 - How to configure the Microsoft Azure login in SOLABS QM 10 - Azure side
- TINS000076 - How to configure the Microsoft Azure login in SOLABS QM 10 – SOLABS side